The Inside Sales /Sales Operations Lead is responsible for the successful day to day running of the sales office and the managing of all sales operation functions. Initially this will be an internal facing role requiring you to build strong relationships with internal teams and prospective customers, partners and developers. A keen eye for detail and a confident self- starter who is very comfortable with cold calling and thrives in a dynamic environment.
The role will sit within the Commercial Department of Paragraf and reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
Paragraf is a young but already successful Cambridge company built on ground-breaking advancements in graphene-based electronics technologies. Our company mission is to deliver significantly improved, more accessible technologies in application spaces ranging from medical science through to green, renewable energy, bringing the benefits of graphene to all. We’re searching for people who are driven by the idea of achieving what’s currently out of reach, passionate about delivering science and technology that will enrich society. If you have this mindset and would like to bring your unique skills and ideas to Paragraf, we’d love to hear from you and find out if you’d like to join our exciting journey.
- Passionately represents the company in this pivotal role within the Commercial Team
- Sales operations – building, developing and maintaining the processes to become an efficiently run machine
- Identifies new business through cold calling and new business development.
- Maintains and oversees sales pipeline
- The role will involve researching new business opportunities, identifying decision makers and secure meetings.
- Sales enablement – ensuring that the commercial team have the right tools for the job
- Updating and maintaining sales database
- Promoting and inviting potential clients to company events
- Administrative duties
- Proven experience in similar role
- Proficiency with various computer software systems
- Demonstrable success in meeting sales goals
- Ability to comfortably talk to others
- Ability to make cold calls to generate new clients
- Strong on multitasking with good planning and organisational skills
- Extremely good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to schedule, organise and prioritise your own workload
- Ability to handle objections effectively
- Willingness to travel to attend conferences, trade shows, and other events.