Are you an experienced Electronics Engineer who is looking for a new and exciting challenge in a fast-paced, successful technology company? We are looking for a candidate with experience in electronic design to join our growing technology team.
Paragraf is a young but already successful Cambridge company built on ground-breaking advancements in graphene-based electronics technologies. Our company mission is to deliver significantly improved, more accessible technologies in application spaces ranging from medical science through to green, renewable energy, bringing the benefits of graphene to all. We’re searching for people who are driven by the idea of achieving what’s currently out of reach, passionate about delivering science and technology that will enrich society. If you have this mindset and would like to bring your unique skills and ideas to Paragraf, we’d love to hear from you and find out if you’d like to join our exciting journey.
- Design components
- Design systems
- Design small electrical component packages
- Design electronics for sensor assemblies
- An excellent understanding of electronic systems and design
- Practical experience of the electronics design cycle from initial concept through to testing
- Diligent and methodical approach to work
- Desire to complete tasks and get results in an efficient and timely manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work load
- An inquisitive mind to seek out problems and thrive on solving them
- Experience of working in an R&D facility
- Enthusiasm to work across multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to multitask across projects
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- An interest in 2D materials
- Experience in software