Are you an experienced engineering technician who is looking for a new and exciting challenge in a fast-paced, successful technology company? We are looking for a candidate with experience in electronic devices to join our growing technology team.
Paragraf is a young but already successful Cambridge company built on ground-breaking advancements in graphene-based electronics technologies. Our company mission is to deliver significantly improved, more accessible technologies in application spaces ranging from medical science through to green, renewable energy, bringing the benefits of graphene to all. We’re searching for people who are driven by the idea of achieving what’s currently out of reach, passionate about delivering science and technology that will enrich society. If you have this mindset and would like to bring your unique skills and ideas to Paragraf, we’d love to hear from you and find out if you’d like to join our exciting journey.
- Assemble our proof of concept and protype electronic devices
- Design, build & operate mechanical and electrical test systems
- Rigorously test electronic devices
- Through a hands-on experimental approach, trouble shoot problems and issues, develop and progress solutions
- Succinctly report findings and provide recommendations for next steps
- Excellent understanding of electronics
- Strong background in electronic devices
- Tenacious in approach to problem solving
- Hands on approach to tasks
- Diligent and methodical approach to work
- Desire to complete tasks and get results in an efficient and timely manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work load
- Understanding of quantitative performance analysis
- Experience of working in an R&D facility
- Ability to multitask across projects
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of FMEA
- An interest in 2D materials