Windows-based software is provided for the easy setup and use of the system, with an optional set of software libraries for advanced configurations. Through the software application, operators may dial in a specific, constant current supply to each individual GHS.
The operator may also use the software to perform a suite of tasks to optimise sensor performance, including:
- removal of offset readings from stray fields
- employ the switching (spinning-current method) function to remove pink (1/f) noise, and any remaining offset components
This occurs before the digitisation and transfer of the magnetic field data to the PC (data collection rate up to 20 kHz).
- Dimensions: 250 x 250 x 50 mm
- GHS connections: four 9-pin, D-sub connector ports at the front of the unit
- Communication: Ethernet port, directly to your PC or a local area network
- Power: 12 VDC 2.1 mm socket, for use with a universal mains adaptor (supplied)
For easier connection of the Paragraf GHS to the MiST, a range of compatible sensor probes are available. Contact us to find out more.