Why choose graphene Hall-Effect sensors?
Paragraf’s graphene Hall-Effect sensors deliver the unique properties of graphene into magnetic field sensing applications. Utilising the inherently high sensitivity of this two-dimensional material, the GHS Series achieves outstanding field resolution without signal conditioning, whilst introducing new properties such as a negligible planar Hall-Effect and all-round robustness.
The GHS Series of analogue sensors is designed to provide very high-performance measurement, sensing and control for scientific research, healthcare, aerospace, industrial and automotive applications. This includes:
- Precision magnetic field measurement
- Accurate field gradient mapping and alignment
- High sensitivity current and power measurement
- High precision position, rotation and speed sensing
- Low power continuous monitoring
To discuss your specific Hall-Effect sensor requirements please get in touch.