- Graphene based field effect transistor (gFET) is a promising platform for democratization of multiomics analysis.
- The outstanding properties of the gFET are contrasted with the conventional BioFET.
- Bioanalysis by gFET, including DNA/RNA, proteins, metabolites, vesicles, and cellular activities are highlighted.
- gFET simultaneously acquire multiple omics signals that are readily accessible to digital analysis by machine learning.
- Scalable manufacturing of gFET by the semiconductor industry further accelerate the democratization of multiomics studies.
This post was originally published at https://www.cardeabio.com/news/the-promise-of-graphene-based-transistors-for-democratizing-multiomics-studies. Cardea Bio was acquired by Paragraf on 2 May 2023.